The primary responsibility of this role is to collect, research, analyze and report market data to support the strategy, business management and growth aspirations of the company’s global biologics business.
The incumbent will:
• Collect, research, analyze and report market data about biological and related crop protection products along with competitive information
• Assemble and prepare historic sales reports, as well as future ...
Candidate must be dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs in cardiovascular and metabolic diseases.
We work to bring innovative ideas, products, services and solutions to individuals with serious conditions, and to physicians throughout the world. We are nurturing an environment of performance excellence, built on trust, respect and accountability. Through an emphasis on strong leadership and people development, we will accelerate our sales ...
• This position reports to the Branch Operations Director or Manager and is responsible for ensuring that all QA, Compliance and Safety activities in the Region are accomplished, necessary documentation is accurately completed, all measures and metrics are reported and appropriate corrective actions are taken and documented.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• ensure all annual competencies are completed and documented for all pre and post analytical functions ...
Oversee multiple functions required to insure the successful delivery of the services provided by Branch Operations. This function includes and is not limited to; phlebotomy services, (including Mobile Phlebotomy, Patient Service Centers, In Office Phlebotomy), RRL’s, Logistics, Client Services and Specimen Management in the assigned area. Alternately, may oversee phlebotomy services (including Patient Service Centers, In Office Phlebotomy and/or Mobile Phlebotomy) with responsibility ...
Clinical Laboratory Scientist I must have:
1. A Bachelors of Science degree in medical technology or biological sciences from an accredited college or university.
2. A current California state Clinical Laboratory Scientist license to perform laboratory testing.
3. Zero to three year’s direct experience in a laboratory setting.
Reports to Operations Supervisor, Laboratory Supervisor or Laboratory Manager. Under limited supervision incumbent(s) will use their training in medical ...
Leading global manufacturer of medical devices has an immediate need to add an Associate Sales Representative in Sacramento.
You will receive the best training in the industry and then assist in growing the market penetration for this premier supplier of surgical products used in endoscopic surgical procedures.
You will work in the OR will surgical teams including some of the top sports medicine surgeons in the area.
This position initially is supporting the activity of a senior sales ...
We are currently looking to hire Permanent Senior Regional CRA's
The responsibility of a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) is to perform the clinical monitoring aspect of designated projects in accordance with applicable SOP and regulations. Responsibilities include performing clinical on-site monitoring activities (drive patient recruitment, source data verification, drug accountability, data collection), collecting regulatory documentation (when required), performing qualification, initiation, ...
Apr 30 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Sacramento, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.